« Q&A: Where should I establish my business? | Main | What Makes a Good Plan? »

Dec 13, 2006

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d8341c32e453ef00e5507de1ad8834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Ownership Shares and Your Business Plan:

Comments

Dean

HI, my name is Dean. 10 years ago, I started a Data communication company. I own 30% in shares and the other 70%, is owned by investors located in Canada.
My Canadian partners have agreed to sell back thier shares, therefore allowing myself to own 100% of the company. I am looking for guidence to write a letter which will outline our agreement to buy back the shares and any cash advance by the investors. Do you know of a web site that may contain letters which I can follow as a guide line when I prepare this document ?

Regards,

Dean

The comments to this entry are closed.