Church of the Customer is involved in a project for a national television show that's looking to profile a business in trouble.
From Ben McConnell:
Here are the requirements:
- A small business, with around $1 million in revenue
- Woman-owned, preferably
- Has multiple moving parts, i.e., at least several employees, plenty of visible customers, a well-known location in an American city, etc. For example, a salon, pet store, restaurant, catering service, etc.
- Has done OK, but recent financial indicators show the business is in trouble
- Is willing to be transparent to us and the audience about finances, revenues, challenges and problems, plus is open to making substantive changes to improve the business
- Would like free help from noted experts, plus the added benefit of national television exposure (no worries, it's nothing like Jerry Springer)
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, or know someone who fits the bill, Church of the Customer for more details.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Palo Alto Software